Contractor & Supplier FAQ




There is no registration fee.

The registration process is four (4) weeks, if all documentation is in order.

  • For Private Limited: Form 9 and 24/49
  • For Enterprise or Trading: Form D and Business Information
  • 3 months EPF Statement, including the latest statement
  • Latest paid Sewerage Services Bill for business premises

Five (5) years. Renewal of registration form is to be submitted to IWK within two (2) months before the expiry date.

  • Through quotation or by invitation to participate in tender from IWK Head Office
  • Through quotation or by invitation to participate in tender from IWK Unit Office
  • Through tender advertisement in major newspapers

Yes, if you have branch office(s) in other states. However, you have to provide IWK the full particulars of the branch office(s).

The minimum requirement is CIDB - G1 CE Category.

Any contractor is required to proceed with On-line Registration with CIDB at Please refer to:
Tingkat 7, Grand Seasons Avenue, 72, Jalan Pahang, 53000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-26170200 Faks: 03-26170220

SPAN-D (Sewerage) Permit, CIDB CE/ME.

Please refer to:
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN),
Ground & First Floor,Prima Avenue7, Blok 3510,
Jalan Teknokrat 6,
63000 Cyberjaya,
Tel: 03-83179 333/ 334 / 335 Fax: 03-83179336

The payment is typically 60 days from the date IWK Finance Department receives the invoice.

No, Operation Units Office will liaise with registration secretariat IWK HQ for supplier/ contractor verification.

Equipment such as pumps, aerators, valves or blowers require approval from SPAN before registering with IWK. However, if your company provides an installation for this major equipment, SPAN Permit Type-D (pembetungan) is required.

It is on-line registration application via internet. This is to facilitate contractor/supplier to register or renew registration on-line via

Applicants can register through IWK website at

Applicants can call Encik Nor Azmi Muhamad at Tel: 03-2780 1191 or En. Faizal at Tel: 03- 2780 1241.

Companies are required to submit an official letter applying for additional category and enclose relevant certificates according to the applied category. (Application for additional category will not be considered if current registration is expiring within two (2) months).

Companies are required to send a written notice to IWK through e-mail (, fax or by post.