Home / School Programme
Sewerage Educational Programme for Secondary SchoolsAs part of IWK's continuous efforts to educate Malaysians on the importance of a modern and efficient sewerage systems and services for the country, the company has embarked on an exclusive educational program, which has been supported and approved by the Ministry of Education and all State Education Departments to all secondary schools in Form 4, 5 and 6 since June 2001. To-date, over 3,000 students from more than 30 secondary schools in Wilayah Persekutuan and Selangor have benefited from this program.
This special program will discuss on the following key topics:
- Development of Sewerage Systems in the country
- Importance and benefits of a modern and an efficient sewerage system
- Joint efforts of all Malaysians, the Government and IWK to protect and preserve the cleanliness of the environment
The half a day program includes a video presentation, briefing, question and answer session and a mini exhibition on the country's sewerage services and systems.
School teachers who are interested to participate and enroll in this "free-of-charge" program, please mail / fax (03-2095 5009) the following information to the Communications Department, Indah Water Konsortium Sdn Bhd, Level 1 - 4, Block J, Pusat Bandar Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur or e-mail to email@example.com
- Name, address and telephone number of school
- Teacher's name
- Proposed date and time (preferably 10 working days in advance of the actual date)
- Number of students
IWK will contact the teacher-in-charge by telephone and letter to confirm the actual date and time of the briefing.